Fluent BioSciences Inc. is bringing the power of high quality single-cell biology to every laboratory by providing scalable, cost-effective, and easy to implement scRNA-seq solutions. We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented Manufacturing Supervisor to manage a team of manufacturing technicians. This individual will be responsible for driving efficiency improvements to our production processes as well as hands-on management of kitting, labeling and packaging of our pre-prototype and production products. This individual will work closely with our Procurement Manager and the Head of Operations to ensure stock levels are maintained to support R&D as well as commercial sales.
Requirements and Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, Chemical engineering or related fields preferred
- Associates degree with 2+ years supervisory experience in a biotech manufacturing environment will also be considered
- 2+ years in the biotech industry with NPI is a plus
- Technical knowledge of automation hardware and software related to biomolecular techniques preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements
- Expertise in process failure mode and effects analysis (pFMEA) and corrective and preventive action (CAPA)
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is desired but not required
- Experience with international shipping guidelines
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning tools
- Quality control testing experience desired
- Excels at multitasking while meeting production deadlines desired
- Applicants with experience in fast-paced startup culture highly desirable
- Able to occasionally lift objects up to 35 pounds.
Fluent Biosciences is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age,
religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Fluent Biosciences will make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with
To apply, candidates must send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be asked to provide letters of reference.