Fluent BioSciences Inc. is an early-stage biotechnology company with novel micro-technology for ultra-sensitive genomic analysis. We are looking for a highly organized Shipping & Receiving Specialist to support material fulfillment for our R&D and Manufacturing activities. Under the supervision of the Lab and Operations Manager, the Shipping & Receiving Specialist will be responsible for receiving deliveries in our ERP system as well as fulfilling shipments to ensure customers receive timely deliveries.
- Associates degree or higher desirable
- Recent high school graduates with excellent academic records and internship experience are encouraged to apply
- Experience working from ERP/MRP systems (experience with Odoo a plus)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Maintains compliance with required PPE and all laboratory safety and quality requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- Flexible work schedule including evening and weekend hours (this position is generally regular business hours but there will be times where flexing shifts will be needed for customer deadlines)
- Experience and familiarity with G suite software tools such as Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides and Meet
- Tracking purchase receipts in ERP system (direct experience in Odoo is a plus)
- Performing routine counts of inventory stock
- Pack, process, and document outgoing shipments to customers
- Simple equipment fixture assembly
In light of the current business challenges, applicants must be willing to work flexible hours which may include nights, weekends, and working from home. Given global supply chain challenges and timing constraints of this market, the applicant must have the flexibility to respond to suppliers off hours.
Fluent Biosciences is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Fluent Biosciences will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. To apply, candidates must send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be asked to provide letters of reference.