We are looking for a highly detail oriented and motivated Manufacturing Technician to support production and assembly of our reagent kits. Under the supervision of laboratory staff, the manufacturing technician will perform a variety of routine molecular biology tasks necessary to ensure the efficient functioning of our facility.
- Molecular biology reagent and buffer formulation with extensive manual pipetting
- Simple equipment fixture assembly and calibration
- Read and interpret documents such as standard operating procedures, material safety data sheets and maintenance manuals
- Documentation of molecular biology reagents and buffer formulations using Microsoft Office or equivalent software
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Science, Bioengineering or related fields desirable
- Recent high school graduates with excellent academic records and internship experience are encouraged to apply
- Flexible work schedule including evening and weekend hours (this position is generally regular business hours but there will be times where flexible shifts will be needed to meet customer deadlines)
- 1+ year of molecular biology laboratory experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good physical dexterity for both pipette and occasional equipment rework.
- Learning and retaining new concepts quickly
- Experience and familiarity with G suite software tools such as Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides and Meet
- Maintains compliance with required PPE and all laboratory safety and quality requirements
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask